PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Anovulation. 2 months back operative laporoskopija. Coagulation of the centers endo...

Alina
04.06.2004, 10:00
Anovulation. 2 months back operative laporoskopija. Coagulation of the centers of an endometriosis of a peritoneum of a small basin, a windowing of both ovaries. I accept djufaston on 10 mg 2 times a day the second month + February stimulation of an ovulation by Clostilbegytum, result has not given. What to do or make? Heard that djufaston reduces function of ovaries. Whether so it? Though in anotatsii he saves an opportunity to become pregnant. BT before reception djufastona from 36, 6 up to 37, 3. Accepting prepart BT did not exceed 36, 9. An anovulation this gynecologic disease? If yes, whether that is curable it? Whether it is possible to spend treatment by chorionic Gonadotropinum next month? I thank you for the answer.

Pasenjuk A.M.
04.06.2004, 17:16
The anovulation is an absence of an ovulation. Basically on a background of Clostilbegytum after a windowing the ovulation owes a life. I can not sovetovatstimuljatsiju HG because about neefektivnosti Clostilbegytum it is possible to judge only after three cycles of stimulation