PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me of 27 years, to the child 4 years, till its or his birth it was pregnant, n...

Smerchuk
01.06.2004, 06:20
Hello, to me of 27 years, to the child 4 years, till its or his birth it was pregnant, but on a background of Naval Forces all has ended is pitiable on 14 week, the second pregnancy longly did not come (almost 2 years after the first), potekala with greater or big difficulties with threat of discontinuing all beremeenost, in a hospital has spent almost 5 months, labors too serious with stratification shejki uteruses, a lohia serosa. Never problems with a menstrual cycle was, but after sorts or labors have begun: the menses not regular, mezhmenstrualonyj the period can be tightened or delayed till 3 months but as it is not strange, intervals basically uniform, for example: on August, 15 21th, on November, 16 22th, on February, 15 20th and so on. From the household point of view and on character of a trade is conveniently but how to plan pregnancy? At me an obesity, probably on a background giperprolaktinemii (a level of Prolactinum of 27 thousand units) which I cannot stop medikamentozno in the form of an individual intolerance of antagonists, hormonal contraception we do not use, protected by barrier contraceptives. I would like to lead a menstrual cycle to norm or rate because we with the husband reflect on a birth of the second child in 1 2 years. Advise me what to do or make?

Malanova T.B.
04.06.2004, 13:52
1. And what norms or rates of Prolactinum at laboratory??? If up to 600, at you something improbable. Such happens only at an adenoma of a pituitary body. 2. At such Prolactinum pregnancy is improbable. 3. You should be surveyed at ginekologa-the endocrinologist.