PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Big for the answer I wrote thanks you, that at me NMF...

Natalia. And
01.06.2004, 20:26
Hello the doctor! Big for the answer I wrote thanks you, that at me NMF, you posovetovadi to pass or take place inspection, but I already passed or took place it or him: REngen pipes did or made 2 times passed or taken place;permeable FSG 5, 9; TTG 4, 9; LG 10, 3; DEA 256 mk/l; Testosteron-Depotum 0, 62; Oestradiolum 44, 6; Prolactinum in norm or rate. The doctor after inspection has diagnosed: I SPKL, chronic 2 h storony solpingit.
At the husband that's all right. For earlier big to you thanks.

Kamenetskij B.A.
04.06.2004, 13:32
Natalia! If the doctor has the bases to speak about hr. A salpingitis literally it can mean the following: at presence of uterine pipes passed or taken place for the LIQUID, the OOTID in them can not get. A variant of the decision of the problem, at least two: 1. With the purpose of specification of the diagnosis carrying out of a diagnostic laparoscopy. 2. Carrying out EKO. Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./