PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, prompt, what signs at pregnancy (except for absence kneading...

Nata
11.05.2004, 11:10
Girls, prompt, what signs at pregnancy (except for absence monthly). At me pregnancy predpolizhitelno 2 3 weeks. Thanks big.

Nata
12.05.2004, 22:51
Has forgotten to write, last two days pulls a loin and not clear pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly (before monthly at me such was not).

Nastja
16.05.2004, 20:17
Similar on that... But there can be a cold... If 2 3 weeks from conception pregnancy 4-and tests should show 5 weeks... And priznaki-it can be wanted often in a toilet - small, any smells can seem, with the first tuzdaja the fish seemed to me in the winter in the street v-20..

Nata
19.05.2004, 01:01
The test yet did not do or make. And here in a toilet it would be desirable often. Cold - I think it it is excluded..... .ja to it or this very quiveringly I concern...

Nastja
22.05.2004, 20:53
Well so behind what has put has risen? In a drugstore behind the test or dough!!!! If with a money has not strained, I advise to buy or purchase the tablet test but chustvitelnost 25 its or his units it is possible even in the afternoon. If buy or purchase usual test-a stria that better with utretsa... .udachi!!!

Nastja
25.05.2004, 17:27
Yes. Still can pull to have a sleep in broad daylight... povyshenaja fatigability... Temperature ?37.. At me such with the first was, though now all - to another. Knew about pregnancy from second day... Sensations of change in an organism friends and with what you will confuse. An innovation - in one turnip on 2 oh day has eaten the whole herring. Here so...

Nastasja
26.05.2004, 12:41
I have understood, that is pregnant, when the beginnings at night in a toilet to jump up, and the breast has increased and became morbid. And smells began to excruciate later

Nata
29.05.2004, 07:09
The status not such as always would be desirable to sleep really, and. Temperature yet has not measured (if speech idet about a body temperature), and here basal keeps 36, 9 37.

Nata
30.05.2004, 13:28
I earlier voobshe at night never woke up in a toilet, and now... Smells yet do not excruciate, and here the breast has increased and hurts. But same happens and before monthly.....

Ljuda
01.06.2004, 06:13
Make the test and be not excruciated. At me for 2 day of a delay has shown. Or a blood hand over on Beta HGCH

Nastasja
01.06.2004, 17:49
The breast before monthly and at me hurted or was ill;was sick, but at pregnancy - to another. She at once became simply huge and very morbid. And more often there is a sensation, that milk flows (simply me it familiarly, I already have one child). To describe hardly - as if murashki inside run

Nata
01.06.2004, 22:10
Yes, you are right. The breast hurts on especial. Tomorrow I shall do or make the test in the morning. Then I shall write result. Thanks.

Katya
04.06.2004, 12:59
At me up to a delay for some days dummies or papillas have started to darken, and veins is strong have appeared. In 2 days of a delay pregnancy has proved to be true. And so more no attributes existing. Now 2 I pregnancy (hope) 3 days of a delay, with a breast too most