PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I 3 years cost or stand on the account in the Center of planning of family Vladivostok. 1 go...

Lena (30 years).
04.06.2004, 11:06
I 3 years cost or stand on the account in the Center of planning of family Vladivostok.
1 year (2003.) did or made a laparoscopy back. The diagnosis: Sterility or Barrenness II. A chronic bilateral salpingo-oophoritis. Hyperplastic process endometrija. The left pipe izvita, has passed or has taken place a liquid with a greater or big strain. Right it is passed or is taken place;is passable, but too izvitaja. Both uterine pipes are expanded. Solderings in a small basin are found out, removed.
Hysteroscopy - are revealed individual endometrioznye heterotopias on a forward wall, is closer to an isthmus. Endometry in a late stage of a phase of a proliferation. Ostiums uterine
Pipes freely.
Earlier the histology (2001.) was spent. The diagnosis: a glandular hyperplasia endometrija.
Infections has transferred or carried: chlamydias, ureplazma, trihomoniada.
6 months saw Djufaston in II phase of m. ts.. 2 courses it was stimulated klostilbegitom.
Today after carrying out of a laparoscopy the ovulation began to be broken, but at stimulation all in norm or rate. Now to me have appointed or nominated once again to pass or take place stimulation under the same scheme or plan klostil + djufaston (4 months) and if there will be no result but to go on EKO.
Garmony, compatibility in norm or rate. Spermogramma: 54 % with a pathology of a head of spermatozoons, there passes or there takes place treatment. But I began the treatment with other partner, at it or him was good spermogramma.
And what to me still is necessary to pass or take place obsledovanie/treatment for achievement of a positive take.
Thanks, for earlier.

Malanova T.B.
04.06.2004, 12:56
Considering. That the laparoscopy was one year ago, before stimulations it is necessary to make a hysterosalpingography.