PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist, please!! Last week has made tests on be...

anna 3
20.05.2004, 04:02
Hello! Help or assist, please!! Last week has made tests for pregnancy, on Monday the test has shown a weak second stria, it was necessary to make the second in two days - bright the second. Today has made new - anything is not present. Tell or say, please, at somebody such was, and what is it means?

Ekaterina
24.05.2004, 00:23
Happens such, but it is rare. Most likely, you are pregnant. Hand over the analysis on HGCH.

anna 3
27.05.2004, 02:14
Thanks, Ekatirina! The matter is that I live in Finland here again it is possible to do or make US and to hand over all analyses on 9 week of pregnancy (on mine potschetam at me 6, 6 nednl). It is necessary vse-taki to go, looking on what.

Ekaterina
27.05.2004, 16:04
I to you would recommend to make 1 more test if so business or affairs are. Buy or purchase the good test, urine d.. Morning. If he will be positive and nothing disturbs you (the abdominal pains, sharply begun toxicosis) - easy wait couple of weeks and go to hospital. If there will be a mess - then better to go as soon as possible.

anna 3
29.05.2004, 08:41
Couple of days there were nagging pains back and I had to lay all the day long, then all has passed or has taken place. And the nausea one day is, the second is normal, on the third snovo toshnit.

Ekaterina
30.05.2004, 03:16
Hurt on each side or a bottom of a stomach or belly completely?
If in the bottom of a stomach or belly, nojushchie, pulling - it is better to go to hospital. Now it is far not a unusual occurrence, do not experience. But it is better to exclude threat. With toksikozm - all is clear. At you normal reaction.

anna 3
01.06.2004, 20:53
Ekaterina, BIG to you thanks for participation, I at all did not expect, that so is quickly responded to my problem. And hurt on each side, kak-as if the skin is stretched or dragged out or when press swing or pump.

Ekaterina
03.06.2004, 04:29
ALWAYS PLEASE!:)
Appearing pains on each side and disappearing, not disturbing especially the woman is normally. At you ligaments or cords are stretched or dragged out. It is observed practically at all pregnant women. It is necessary to supervise only these pains that has not passed all in morbid sensations, nojushchie in the bottom of a stomach or belly. Success to you!

anna 3
04.06.2004, 05:19
Ekatira, at me news: in an hour I go on US (has made the way or broken through all taki). See you.

Ekaterina
04.06.2004, 11:01
Success to you:)
If that - write on a mail box ekada2004@mail. ru.