PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I ask you, help or assist. 2 night, 3 month of pregnancy does not sleep...

Irina
03.06.2004, 01:56
Hello, I ask you, help or assist. 2 night, 3 month of pregnancy does not sleep, did not go anywhere, but similar very much has caught a cold. Every 5 minutes I run in a toilet, has drunk 2 tablets furadonina, what to me to do or make? Respond, please, than it is possible to treat?

Lelja
03.06.2004, 06:23
In a toilet begat-the normal phenomenon and for the healthy pregnant woman. I too run each 5 minutes, though not caught a cold. It is desirable tablets on pit-is better national sredstva-tea with a raspberry, a confinement to bed, it is a lot of drink... It is impossible to soar legs or foots and it is strong peregravatsja (type of inhalations, probably, too it it is impossible). And in occasion of medicines can call to the gynecologist is better? Recover! Successes!

Oksana
04.06.2004, 10:36
At, the toilet till 15 weeks my house was. I therefrom not vylazila. So run more often. Also do not suffer or bear, and that can be edemas (at me were - at job especially not nabegaesh in the afternoon):)