PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I accept a preparation "Logest" 1, 5 years. So have developed obstojatel...

Anita
02.06.2004, 17:03
Good afternoon! I accept a preparation "Logest" 1, 5 years. So there were circumstances that has been passed or missed three days of reception of a preparation, and then is again renewed. For this time have begun monthly, but continued to accept Logest. A question: whether 1. zastrahovana I from pregnancy. 2. What to do or make further. Under what scheme or plan prinmat following packing of tablets: since the first day monthly, as from the very beginning; or upon termination of this portion of a medicine to make a break for a week (in which again will be monthly) and then in seven days to continue reception? Many thanks for the answer. Health to you!

Soboleva L.I.
04.06.2004, 08:08
Hello! At present you can quite become pregnant, if will not be protected in addition. If up to the extremity or end of packing remains less than 7 tablets begin a following pack of tablets at once, not doing or making 7 dnevnyj a break. If tablets remains more do or make usual 7 dnevnyj a break and be not frightened, if the menses will not be.