PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Yesterday went to the gynecologist. Signs a giddiness a nausea...

Natalia
03.06.2004, 19:34
Hello. Yesterday went to the gynecologist. Signs a giddiness a nausea. Thought, that it is pregnant.
I nurse monthly is not present. Uzi; the uterus in horizontal position granizy precise contours equal is a little bit more 62-43 59. Endometry 12 mm is surrounded anhogennym by a rim. In the left angle the contour of a uterus not equal is visualized structure or frame reminding miomatornyj 17 ????O?OOa?y?-site the subserous ovary probably located close to a uterus.
The right ovary of 34 19 14 mm. Left it is intimal predlezhitk to a uterus of 31 18 14 mm. In structure or frame 3-4 mm. Behind a uterus free zhidkostv insignificant quantity or amount. The doctor has not found out a myoma, but has told or said, that at me inflammatory process and a thrush. A smear leucocytes 20 22 and funguses kondida. Has appointed or nominated treatment Deflukan 3 tab once a week + a calcium gluconat vnutrevenno + Rovamycinum of 10 days. In annatatsijah it is written, that feeding it is impossible. = very dear or expensive medicines. What to me to do or make? And how to be treated? Advise please

Pasenjuk A.M.
04.06.2004, 06:38
If you disturb allocation to be treated kompleksnnymi with suppositories of type "ginalgin" if nothing disturbs nothing to do or make while feed.