PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me a following situation: 2 weeks ago I have spent on drink an antibiotic...

Masha
01.06.2004, 13:39
Good afternoon! At me a following situation: 2 weeks ago I have spent on drink antibiotics iz-for vospolenija lymphonoduses axillas. We with the husband were protected, and pregnancy was not planned. But 4 days ago I have learned or have found out, that is pregnant. Yesterday was on US, the doctor has told or said, that in a uterus the blood and an ootid is deformed, probably, iz-for reception Bisseptola and that it is necessary to interrupt pregnancy. Has advised to make medicamental abortion. Tell or say, whether really it is not necessary to try to save pregnancy? Hard feelings on soul or douche... And this kind of abortion is not dangerous?

Malanova T.B.
04.06.2004, 05:16
1. Wait to interrupt pregnancy. 2. US to repeat in a week. 3. To visit on priemeu genetics, to specify for itself dates of reception of medicines. 4. If in a uterus it is valid how has told or said the doctor pregnancy will interrupt independently.