PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Pasenjuk! I Thank for the answer in occasion of two at a birth and risk vykid...

Elena
03.06.2004, 08:42
Dear doctor Pasenjuk! I Thank for the answer in occasion of two at a birth and risk of an abortion and I ask to develop a subject a little.
In brief: in my conditions (12 weeks, the diagnosis of US-
Unioval two at a birth and " a uterus in a tonus ", presence of cases of a pathology shejki uteruses as the reasons of abortions at mother and other relatives on it or her
) the stitching on shejku uteruses can be recommended to a line.
1. What minuses of this procedure and how she is spent (it it is out-patient or in a hospital)?
2. Applying silikonovogo rings on shejku instead of a seam - whether is such (or at me the incorrect information), and than differs from a stitching
On carrying out, pluss and minuses.
3. If to carry out this operation, that is whether a difference where (on methods, the equipment and t. The item - where will send or to look where better)?
4. Whether it is possible to get to you on consultation, Saturdays (we live in Zelenograde) especially interest.
5. Whether you conduct pregnancy together with the Center of planning and a reproduction (on Sevastopol pr-those)? It would be desirable to get as a result there - but while there is no information as it to make.

Oshchepkova S.R.
04.06.2004, 05:13
1. Under the general or common anesthesia on shejku uteruses in the field of internal fauces impose silk or lavsanovye seams, and in some cases put on a special ring. Here all depends on anatomy shejki uteruses and skill of the surgeon.

Operation recommend to spend on term from 13 till 18 weeks of pregnancy only in conditions of a hospital.

Some days after operation the pregnant woman should keep a confinement to bed and be in a status of absolute rest. As a rule, was well-timed the spent operation yields good results, and in overwhelming majority of cases pregnancy manages to be saved. On the ninth month seams remove or take out and wait for natural term of offensive or approach of sorts or labors. All this time the patient is under supervision of the doctor. Series of additional researches are spent:
Analyses of a blood (clinical, biochemical, hormonal), the analysis wet; smears undertake to define or determine a degree of cleanliness of a vagina. For prophylaxis of development of infections appoint or nominate vaginalnye suppositories ("Pimafutsin", "polizhinaks"). Are necessarily applied spazmo-litiki (preparations from muscular spastic strictures), anesthetizing, calmatives. The balanced diet, vitamin-rich, fibers, trace substances Is recommended. Before the offensive or approach of sorts or labors of the pregnant woman it is possible to drink nastoi from Valeriana, Leonurus, mint. To women with ITSN during all pregnancy sexual contacts to the husband are not resolved. The matter is that mechanical influence can aggravate only a problem, becoming or beginning the reason prorezyvanija the imposed seams. For this reason doctors try as it is possible to observe more longly the woman in a hospital. In fact the confinement to bed, a good dream and absolute rest are the keystone to success.
2. On Saturdays conducts reception And. M. Pasenjuk. Ph. 265 - 52 44.3. Together with TSPS and R 1 ph. 332 - 08 45 ph. of patients we do not conduct. 4. Seams impose in TSPS and R, In the Center of obstetrics, gynecology and perinatologii on street Ak. Oparin 4 ph. 438 - 51 71 and 438 - 76 33; Mosk. Regional scientific research institute MZ and MT of the Russian Federation of Obstetrics and gynecology street Chernyshevskogo 22 ph. 924 - 50 12.; and basically in any a sort. The house (for example, in 4).