PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My husband on a regular basis goes to a bath. Once a week. And we have solved manager...

Katya
03.06.2004, 02:13
Hello. My husband on a regular basis goes to a bath. Once a week. And we have decided to get or start the child. Whether its or his visiting a bath will affect or have an effect quality of a semen. If yes, how. And as often it is possible to visit or attend it or her. Simply I recently have read through, that the semen is restored gde-that in 3 months after a bath. Thanks in advance.

Kuharkin S.A.
04.06.2004, 05:04
Influence of a bath on ability of the man to oplodovtoerniju is a myth. The parentage of this myth is interesting. Is such zabolvanie - variktsele. One of the most frequent reasons of man's sterility or barrenness where the core fatorom attritions smermatogeneza is disappearance or eradication in norm or rate prisutsvujushchej differences of body temperatures and scrotums (in norm or rate temperature in a scrotum on 1 2 degrees below what of other body). A bath have carried to the same factors though is not present there are no prichn for superfluous alarms. If the spermatogenesis is not broken or disturbed by virtue of any illness or disease. Delot that in a bath is maximal rasslabletsja kremaster. kodzha allocates sweat most plentifully. Therefore the temperature in moshoke will not change (navrenoe it is possible to try, but is strong enough pregrev). Therefore a bath it is possible otesti to indeferentnym, if not for useful factors. On the bill of three months - 72 days develop a spermatozoon, therefore and is false recommended term - 3 months. Think: If all was so easily it would be idelanyj a way of contraception. Descended or went in a bath - three months do not worry about undesirable bermennosti.