PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Boris Aleksandrovich! As I already wrote after operation to me was with...

Yana
02.06.2004, 20:42
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich!
As I already wrote after operation to me the chronic salpingitis has been diagnosed. Your answer, that physiotherapeutic treatment me in this case (pipes izvity, but are passed or taken place;passable) is necessary has calmed. However, in conference prochla one of your answers concerning permeability of pipes also there were questions. I quote your answer: " The transferred or carried inflammatory process (a salpingitis, a salpingo-oophoritis, adnesit), destroys or blasts a villiferous epithelium and by that this component of transport function is lost. Appear vnutritubarnye solderings which besides at formal permeability are prepjadstviem for passage of an ootid. The probability of offensive or approach of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis after such intervention increases. The transferred or carried inflammatory process breaks and nervno-the muscular apparatus of a uterine pipe, that it or her sokratitelnaja activity (in norm or rate muscular reductions allow an ootid to move on a permeable uterine pipe to the necessary party or side) can be absent or can be diskoordinirovannym ". So vse-taki my diagnosis concerning pipes gives me chance independently zabaremennet or, the descriptions of consequences of inflammatory process resulted or brought by you, reduce this probability? Can be at once go on EKO? At izvityh pipes probably there is a high probability of offensive or approach of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis? In advance I thank for the answer.

Kamenetskij B.A.
04.06.2004, 03:30
Your doubts concerning results of treatment are not unreasonable. However the aforesaid can and not occur and estimate or happen and estimate;occur and appreciate;happen and appreciate a degree of a lesion of uterine pipes difficultly enough. I think, that with EKO to hurry does not follow. Absence of result after the spent treatment within a year will be valid javljatsja an occasion for application EKO.