PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind time of the day, dear Tatyana Borisovna. At me a question - I think...

Lily
02.06.2004, 11:20
Kind time of the day, dear Tatyana Borisovna. At me a question - I think, already last (up to a pore) as pregnancy approaches or suits to logic end):)
At me PDR 22.06, the gynecologist in zh/to has told or said to me to lay down in a maternity home 8.06 (in 38 weeks), that seemed to me more than logical as it is necessary to me scheduled cesarean. Today in a maternity home the doctor has very strongly puzzled me, having told or said to lay down not earlier numbers 15 17. He has explained is to that to the child is better to be in a stomach or belly vse-taki the put 40 weeks... It like and so. .no cesarean!! Unless it is done or made not in 38 weeks? In fact the child in 38 39 weeks is quite full-term, unless not so?! I, to tell the truth, am afraid up to 17 go of number to start to give birth or travail... Forgive or excuse, that involuntarily I force you to assess actions of the colleague, but I do not understand something... To you I shall be grateful for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
04.06.2004, 01:50
All depends on indications to cesarean section. If the situation allows to inform till 40 weeks, it is possible to wear. What your diagnosis? What indications to cesarean?