PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please. Whether It is possible to be the pregnant woman, but monthly went? At me with...

Irina
28.05.2004, 17:16
Prompt, please. Whether It is possible to be the pregnant woman, but monthly went? At me strange any sensations in orgpnizme? Up to a delay it is possible to define or determine the pregnancy, what attributes?

The anonym
01.06.2004, 04:03
For definition of pregnancy at early stages it is possible to use the test for definition of pregnancy which can be bought or purchased in any drugstore if you are precisely pregnant, but at you krotovetechenie it speaks about a bad placental presentation and it is necessary will address to the doctor.

The anonym
02.06.2004, 22:42
I monthly had 2 cycles, the test was made almost in 9 weeks simply sluchajno-with a weak 2 stria. Has gone to vrachu-any threat, it is simple so happens.

evromedprestizh
04.06.2004, 00:56
Wait a menses. Sometimes at ber-ti happen menstrualno similar bleedings, but they as a rule differ. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.