PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I already wrote to you, at me have found infections uroplazma, gardenerel...

JAnni
02.06.2004, 12:41
Hello! I already wrote to you, at me have found infections uroplazma, gardenerella and pappiloma a virus 18. I am am excited with such question, whether I could pick up it not sexual by (I there had a rest with the husband and catch from it or him I could not)??? And how they show themselves??? At me from the moment of arrival (and has passed or has taken place 2 weeks) problems with a chair - a diarrhea, abdominal pains... (not all time, with breaks) I read, that they weaken or easy immunity. Can, iz-for it or this?
I now should to start drink mersilon, to restore a hormonal background after the extrauterine pregnant woman (the status eternal PMS any more is not pleasant to me, too nervous, such never was up to pregnancy), whether it is possible to start to drink now and then to drink together with preparations with which I shall treat infections?

Gorodetskaja M.D.
04.06.2004, 00:21
Infection only sexual by. Mersilon and treatment of an infection are quite combined.