PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte at me such question as will be reflected a rhesus of a blood on course ber...

Nikolay
01.06.2004, 12:57
Zdrastvujte at me such question as will be reflected a rhesus of a blood on course of pregnancy if at me 1 + at my girl 1 and that it is necessary to do or make only more in detail.

Ljuda
03.06.2004, 02:40
If at the girl pregnancy the first (t. e. Abortions nebylo) that most likely problems will not be, but all is peer, in current of all pregnancy at it or her will take a blood on antibodies, after sorts or labors probably rising of a level billirubina in a blood from the child (t. e will appear " zheltushka newborns ") and after sorts or labors to her should make a nyxis for prevention of an opportunity rezus-the conflict in the further

Tanya
03.06.2004, 23:18
Specify at the doctor when it is necessary to do or make this nyxis. To us spoke, that if at the husband the analysis of a blood will show (+) a rhesus the factor to me will make a nyxis still vo-time of pregnancy (gde-that on 28 week, but it needs to be specified at your doctor. Why I speak to specify, potomu-that at us at both has appeared (-) a rhesus the factor, and a nyxis to do or make it was not necessary)