PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors! Help or assist me. I already repeatedly to you addressed. It is brief...

Hope
01.06.2004, 02:44
Dear doctors! Help or assist me. I already repeatedly to you addressed. I shall briefly remind. At me high level FSG and LG, at me practically do not go monthly, I very much often am ill or sick ORZ, I feel not high-grade. Now for me yet there is no question on pregnancy. HOW to me to support or maintain the organism? What it is possible to make for this purpose? In fact the woman at which do not go monthly and more quickly grow old ibolshe ill or sick. I ask YOU not ostavte my question without attention. Yours faithfully.

Kamenetskij B.A.
01.06.2004, 17:49
Application of replaceable therapy under the control ginekologa-the endocrinologist is necessary.

Hope
02.06.2004, 10:54
Dear doctor Kamenetsky B.A.Prostite me for my impudence, but whether smozhte you porekomendpvat to me treatment. I shall be very grateful to you. In fact the level of your knowledge differs from a level of our doctors. Also it is the truth as at such high FSG-230, 69/ml to me recommended stimulation of ovaries to receive an ootid. With hope.

HOPE
03.06.2004, 08:26
Dear doctor Kamenetsky. And. I the second time obrashchjajus to you with hope, that you will recommend me treatment in occasion of high FSG-230, 69/ml. In fact at YOU a wide experience such sluchjaev. With hope.

Kamenetskij B.A.
03.06.2004, 21:26
Hope! Unfortunately rekomdovat treatment, " in occasion of high FSG-230, 69/ml. " With the purpose of correction it is impossible. As if to prophylaxis of other complications accompanying this status as I already spoke above application of replaceable hormonal therapy under observation of the gynecologist of the endocrinologist is necessary. As a rule with this purpose can preparations klimonorm, tsiklo-proginova, klimen, divina within 21 days with the subsequent 7 mi a day time break or trisekvens in a continuous regimen will be applied. Application of replaceable hormonal therapy (ZGT) is the basis for pilot survey of the patient with the purpose of revealing of contraindications to ZGT and the subsequent prophylactic medical examination with the control over series of parameters during treatment. Once again I wish to emphasize, that my report has only information character and cannot be considered or examined;surveyed as purpose or appointment of treatment.
Yours faithfully
B.Kamenetsky
The doctor akusher-the gynecologist, to. M. n.