PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! There Is a question about OK CHarozetta. How much or As far as I know...

Irina
03.06.2004, 06:37
Hello, the doctor! There Is a question about OK CHarozetta. How much or As far as I know - at it or this OK all tablets of identical structure and to accept to begin them it is possible since any day of a cycle thus having used in current of week additional contraception. I had a question and how often it is possible to break off or lacerate reception preprata? Well t. e. If I have finished reception of a preparation on seredinepachki, whether I can in a week or 1, 5 to continue to accept it or him, thus I use in addition something? Or it is better to not experiment so the organism? In advance thanks for the answer.

Soboleva L.I.
03.06.2004, 21:25
Hello! CHarozettu it is necessary to accept with 1 day of a menstrual cycle, the variant " since any day of a cycle " approaches or suits for the women nursing, in case of when have not begun yet a menses. To accept a preparation follows constantly, without week breaks.