PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear girls, tell or say as at you with weight? At me 16 week, up to bereme...

JUlja
29.05.2004, 01:12
Dear girls, tell or say as at you with weight? At me 16 week, up to pregnancy I was 46, now 49. I understand, that I should recover, but so it is unpleasant when through the fifth knee up to me hearings reach, that friends to my husband in horror, pier JUlja so has recovered. Girls so it is insulting...

LANA
29.05.2004, 07:05
Do not pay attention to idiots! vo-the first, three kg cannot be SO are appreciable, in the second, you are pregnant! Eat well and do not think of a figure, to think it is necessary only about blagoporluchii your kid!

Titmouse
29.05.2004, 20:38
3 kgs - are ridiculous! Do not pay attention, norm or rate. Me here with + 9, 5 abuse, that it is not enough. But it is nonsense all. However, at me 40 weeks already:)
Do not experience, kupte if it will turn out, nice trousers with a tummy, only not kombinezon-bananas, they make look fat very much. The dress raskleshenoe, too is beautiful on a tummy lays. Let everyone see! However, at me about one weeks 28 stomach or belly it was visible basically in a bathing suit:) And friends to the husband if and speak more likely vsego-terribly envy. Your pregnancy means, that he took place as the man!

Anna
30.05.2004, 17:48
JUl, and the truth strange, + 3 that someone has noticed... Yes can to you hearings have deformed or distorted, can they on the contrary with delights were passed or took place on a subject as you have added in a breast (in fact this or thus the most appreciable, as a rule). On myself I can tell or say, that is the extremely important to watch or keep up rate of an increase of weight and during to correct or adjust a situation, at me up to 12 ti weeks was - 1., up to 16 ti can 1 1 more, 5, and the soul in paradise week I do not add, for a week + 1., spolshnoe a disgrace was then incured, as a result of me in ZHK have certainly scolded, on 22 + the order 6, 5., and the basic claim was what quickly I add. And I that naive thought, that ezhevechernee eating of salty tomatoes of pieces on 5 is not reflected in any way in my organism. As soon as not simply salt has excluded, and has cleaned or removed from a ration ill-starred tomatoes and a salty small fish, and the rest has left as well even sladenkoe I eat (only not for the night), and so already practically month I add on nemnozhku in total no more than 0, 8. priroslo.

JUlja
02.06.2004, 08:34
Thanks! Have cheered me up.

Arina
03.06.2004, 20:38
JUlenka, I should react. Friends to your husband - balbesy if so speak. Or envy. Be pleased to your tummy, the baby grows also it fine. I up to pregnancy weighed 48 kg, have recovered on 16 and many spoke, that on a kind I especially have not grown stout. Now mine detke half a year while the pair kgs superfluous has remained:) do not turn on anybody attention, be pleased lives. Beremennost-remarkable time, enjoy it or him and do not allow anybody to spoil to you mood. Health to you and easy or light;mild sorts or labors.