PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me such problem - at the sexual certificate or act at me strong pains...

Anna
01.06.2004, 13:12
Hello. At me such problem - at the sexual certificate or act at me strong pains and at introduction so was from the very first time. The pain in a vagina and acute is closer to a clitoris. Whether the gynecologist during survey could notice papillomas if they at me are. And in general what nature of these painful sensations can be. In advance thanks for the answer.

Yes, help or assist... pliz...
01.06.2004, 22:12
Who knows in what such business... Why such pains!!!
Help or Assist, if it is possible respond to the address:
anonymous2002@ukr. net PLIIZZ!!!! I cannot be engaged in sex normal... Time such pains, that already up to a loss of consciousness reaches! What is it!?? What to do or make? The DOCTOR!!! HELP or ASSIST!!!

Yes, help or assist... pliz...
02.06.2004, 09:45
Who knows in what such business... Why such pains!!!
Help or Assist, if it is possible respond to the address:
anonymous2002@ukr. net PLIIZZ!!!! I cannot be engaged in sex normal... Time such pains, that already up to a loss of consciousness reaches! What is it!?? What to do or make? The DOCTOR!!! HELP or ASSIST!!!

HELP or ASSIST!
03.06.2004, 20:25
Tazhe a problem! To me 17 I have solved leshitsja virginities. First, only as the guy touched the with a member to me an input or entrance - to me became very sick, already up to a loss of consciousness. Such pain never before did not test!!! Then like he it is quiet, pochemu-that could get inside, but a pain so strong. And anything at me it was not torn anywhere. At it or him too like all ok, - the sizes averages. Why to me so it is sick, when he already can enter into me completely???! But a pain simply up to mors awful! And then there still there are pains, voobshchem not pleasures from sex - and a continuous pain, that already it is better to die!
What's the matter!?? Help or assist who nibud!!! The Doctor! Pliz! In what there can be a business, respond please
And on E-mail mailto: anonymous2002@ukr. net
CHtozhe this or thus such!!! Not in pleasure and horror any! All hurts!