PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt, please, if at me 3 4 weeks of pregnancy...

Yana
02.06.2004, 02:39
Hello! Prompt, please, if at me 3 4 weeks of pregnancy, whether I can continue to work behind a computer. What consequences? Whether strict restrictions?

The anonym
03.06.2004, 09:38
All pregnant women work behind a computer, many is direct iz-for a computer take away in a maternity home. At all mummies very good kids. Radiation computer is not enough, if certainly the monitor not too old. Simply do or make breaks is more often and air a premise or room. From long sitting behind a computer the back can hurt or be ill;be sick, on it or her and without that it is a lot of load during pregnancy. If you have an opportunity to reduce time pribyvanija behind a computer reduce. Necessarily walk before a dream after a computer, otherwise it will be difficult to you to fall asleep, or the dream will be not quiet. For now terrible posledsvy at pregnancy from job on a computer anybody yet did not observe. Success also do not experience. to. On early term in 7 10 weeks at the kid the nervous system and superfluous excitements to you to what is pawned.

Pasenjuk A.M.
03.06.2004, 20:05
Please, work, tolk do not forget 45 minutes of job and 15 minutes a break outside of a computer.