PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Contraceptives I do not accept, neither I, nor my husband. I am afraid of pregnancy, but not hoch...

The anonym
29.05.2004, 23:25
Contraceptives I do not accept, neither I, nor my husband. I am afraid of pregnancy, but I do not wish to accept oral contraceptives, the husband refuses to use a condom. Whether other agents of preservation are possible or probable?

The anonym
30.05.2004, 02:30
Endometrial spiral, contraceptive implants, not hormonal contraceptives, sterilization

Soboleva L.I.
31.05.2004, 14:29
Hello! If you any more do not plan children, it is possible to spend sterilization (you or the husband) to use hormonal implants. If children are planned, discuss with your gynecologist an opportunity of application of Naval Forces. It is possible to use spermitsidami (farmateks and others).

The anonym
01.06.2004, 14:32
What represent not hormonal contraceptives? Naval Forces never used, how much safely?

The anonym
02.06.2004, 19:40
Not hormonal contraceptives are spermitsidy about which has written the doctor.
Naval Forces usually it is recommended to already given birth or already travailled women, and in case she approaches or suits you, she is safe.
And why you so against oral contraceptives?

child
03.06.2004, 18:27
In general I do not like medicines, I do not accept tablets. I try to avoid whenever possible it or this, simply I do not trust and I do not want. How much or As far as efektivna Naval Forces?