PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I accept " Diane-35 " the third month, all this time is strong...

Hole
28.05.2004, 15:52
Hello! I accept " Diane-35 " the third month, all this time the thrush and kak-strongly disturbs "drying" of a vagina. Vsvjazi with it or this I wish to pass on more nizkodozirovannyj a preparation. Prompt, how it is possible to make it (with a break or without) and with which preparation to replace to Diana? In advance, many thanks!

Soboleva L.I.
30.05.2004, 04:50
Hello! I do not think, that the reason of a thrush in a contraceptive. And dryness in a vagina - display not excess of estrogens, and on the contrary, a disadvantage. Therefore I do not see sense in change of a contraceptive. But if to speak about contraceptives with a smaller dose and antiandrogenic effect it is preparation ZHanin. Transition to other contraceptive is carried out after 7 day time breaks and in the first month additional preservation is required.

Hole
30.05.2004, 20:36
The matter is that such attributes have appeared after the beginning of application to Diana, also, these tablets stimulate unnecessary completeness...
Whether it is possible to drink for eradication of a thrush tablet Difljukana? Many thanks for answers and advice or councils!

Soboleva L.I.
01.06.2004, 10:39
Basically, probably. A tablet to you, a tablet to the partner. But it seems to me, that it will be better to spend treatment on a background good vitamono-and immunostimulirujushchej therapies.

Hole
02.06.2004, 22:04
Moderateru or to everyone who can prompt!!! I can not completely prohonour the second answer g-zhi Sable. In answers I see only the first answer, he begins so: " Hello! I do not think, that the reason.... ". Prompt, how prohonour completely the second answer???

Hole
03.06.2004, 15:39
Already prochla, thanks!