PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 21 week of pregnancy, I the gynecologist still does not send on US, go...

Natalia
23.05.2004, 06:49
At me 21 week of pregnancy, I the gynecologist still does not send on US, speaks, that early. And I worry, whether will be then late.

Alla
25.05.2004, 10:28
You should not worry, and be pleased. At normal current of pregnancy if there are no deviations or rejections and suspicions on the first US send on 22 to week or later. Means, at all of you it is good, if do not send.

masha
26.05.2004, 21:58
At otsutsvii other individual parameters, 1 oe the US is better for making in term up to 15 ned., a trace. The US as a rule appoint or nominate in term 18 22 ned. Pregnancy, a trace. "Scheduled" US in term 32 36 ned. In more detail about US it is possible to read through on a trace. To the link http: // pospelow. narod. ru/uzi. htm * 4 (blanks to clean or remove). Success.

Arina
29.05.2004, 20:39
At me the same situation. Mine the doctor and uzist consider or count, if there are no complaints and problems it is better than US to do or make in district 20 j weeks. Moreover, they consider or count, that US on early term - anything good. I hope, at All of you it will be good. Success.

Natalia
02.06.2004, 00:39
Certainly, I worry nebespochvenno. AFP at me raised or increased, but it is not strong. So the doctor has directed me on repeated, and about uzi has told or said - will wait!

Nata
03.06.2004, 12:16
Descend or Go to other doctor and consult, t. To. To me I the doctor has told or said, that optimum term for US 19 week and the analysis on AFP it is necessary to do or make with break from US no more than weeks...