PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. We with the husband want the child, but I am am confused the with the some people obstojatel...

Dinar
02.06.2004, 19:30
Hello. We with the husband want the child, but I am am confused with some circumstances. I do not drink and in a sort at me topers were not, and here the heredity of the husband confuses me. The father of my husband all life drinks only mineral water, but 12 years ago he strong drank also it 4 years proceeded. He has stopped to drink also sharply, as well as the beginnings (now even New year meets with mineralkoj). The brother of mother of my husband a toper. To my husband of 38 years, he too likes often to drink, but it is not a lot of. I worry, that the alcoholism in genes at my husband and it will be reflected in the child. How often it is possible to take alcohol to the man and what should be norm or rate that it was not reflected in the child?
In advance thanks for the answer

Talanova E.J.
03.06.2004, 12:03
Dear Dinar! I think, that your fears (if to judge under the above-stated description) about " genes of an alcoholism " are groundless. Norm or rate - a question debatable (you know, that the degree of tolerance to alcohol differs at different people is it is connected by that different time for deducing or removing identical doses of alcohol from an organism is required to different organisms). Therefore I can advise only 2 3 months prior to planned pregnancy to limit and quantity or amount of accepted alcohol (no more than 1 2 wine-glasses) and a system of receptions (not " every day at dinner ", and as at us speak, " on holidays ").