PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Pregnancy of 12 weeks, a strong toxicosis. Is it would be desirable only...

Katya
30.05.2004, 15:37
Hello! Pregnancy of 12 weeks, a strong toxicosis. Is it would be desirable only in the evening and only "muck" of type zharenyh some macaroni, pancakes, hamburgers. Pulls on canned food (pineapples and a green peas), whether it is possible them in general is? What to do or make?

Elvy
01.06.2004, 01:21
I would recommend to you necessarily to accept Polyvitaminums for pregnant women, to walk on fresh air not less than 1.5 2 hours per day, to get enough sleep and to not be nervous. This all has very much helped or assisted me, though too is terrible toshnilo and is it would be desirable me only in the mornings and too at all wholesome food.

Anna
02.06.2004, 09:59
You know, with Abusive I do not know that such a toxicosis, even when at first I had a sensation of the nausea, one tablet Materny practically at once deprived with this feeling. Heard, that not only at me there, still ELEVIT prontal firms ROCHE only to find them in Moscow very difficultly and they cost or stand more dearly or expensively Materny. Success. I hope to you will help or assist

Katya
03.06.2004, 07:51
I just Maternu accept, vitamin C and E, I walk, but probably insufficiently. I shall try Elevit to look. Thanks, girls:))