PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On US the uterine pregnancy of 6 weeks has proved to be true. Strong pains it is below alive...

Julia
31.05.2004, 05:22
On US the uterine pregnancy of 6 weeks has proved to be true. Strong pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly on the right. The doctor of US has told or said, what is it disturb solderings after excision of a pipe at an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. But pochemu-the gynecologist at such term in a uterus nothing has groped that. Iz-for what there can be pains? And more: at me an edema in a nose and I constantly use children's drops "Ksilen". In the instruction in contraindications pregnancy is specified. How it can be reflected in a fetus, can be is better interrupt pregnancy and cure a nose?

Malanova T.B.
01.06.2004, 20:51
You have received pregnancy uterine, be pleased, what for it or her to interrupt. Pains can be caused and threat of discontinuing. Drops to use it is not necessary. Save pregnancy very much.

Julia
03.06.2004, 05:09
The matter is that I should use drops, t. To. At me pawns a nose and it is impossible to breathe. In the afternoon still koe-as I consult, and to sleep at night is impossible, it is necessary to breathe a mouth, in a mouth muck, I start to snore, constantly I wake up, strongly I am nervous. As a result I do not get enough sleep also all it is broken.