PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can understand nothing... At my girlfriend a delay 5 days, we assume...

Michael
02.06.2004, 20:48
I can understand nothing...
At my girlfriend a delay already 5 days, prospective term of 3 weeks. Have made US, the doctor has told or said at present a uterine pregnancy is not present. A question: why the clause "uterine" and that occurs or happens actually?

Marrying
03.06.2004, 01:24
Excepting a uterine pregnancy, the doctor does not exclude extrauterine, t. e. When the impregnated ootid is outside of a uterus (naprimet in a uterine pipe). It occurs or happens then when uterine pipes are insufficiently passed or taken insufficiently place;insufficiently passable (narrow) and the ootid cannot proiti in a uterus. Pregnancy starts to develop in a pipe. Approximately on 6 week there can be a break of a pipe. It is very dangerous, urgent operation is required. Therefore hold this business under the control. If monthly will not come or step go again to the doctor. More often the extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis occurs or happens, if earlier at the girl were vospolitelnye diseases of female organs. But it is not necessary to worry ahead of time. My 5 days a small delay. Most likely, that pregnancy simply is not present. Spend the test for pregnancy.