PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I consequence or investigation - ts am more than month back has strongly caught a cold...

Hope
01.06.2004, 09:57
Hello, the doctor!
I am more than month back has strongly caught a cold, consequence or investigation - a cystitis which has successfully cured, but till now is excruciated with dull aches in the left part of a stomach or belly, now they are given in a back. Has made analyses on every possible infections, US of an abdominal cavity and organs of a small basin. Very well, short of cystic change of the left ovary (though the gynecologist has told or said, that cysts are on can, if a regular cycle, but at me 34 day). After survey by the gynecologist it was found out. That at me inflammatory processes in both ovaries also directs or refers me on expensive computer testing. Unless the inflammation should not show US? Whether it is possible already to start to treat me without constant bustle on different cabinets or studies?

In advance thanks.

Hope
03.06.2004, 01:24
Hello, the doctor! I am More than month back has strongly caught a cold, consequence or investigation - a cystitis which has successfully cured, but till now is excruciated with dull aches in the left part of a stomach or belly, now they are given in a back. Has made analyses on every possible infections, US of an abdominal cavity and organs of a small basin. Very well, short of cystic change of the left ovary (though the gynecologist has told or said, that cysts are on can, if a regular cycle, but at me 34 day). After survey by the gynecologist it was found out. That at me inflammatory processes in both ovaries also directs or refers me on expensive computer testing. Unless the inflammation should not show US? Whether it is possible already to start to treat me without constant bustle on different cabinets or studies? In advance thanks.