PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One year ago I had an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis, have removed the left pipe. Still...

tira
29.05.2004, 23:30
One year ago I had an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis, have removed the left pipe. Still there was a cyst, and not greater or big, and my ovaries kakby have been stuffed by these cysts and one of my ovaries too has suffered, t. e. There was sdelna a resection too from the left party or side (so it has been told or said by doctors). In current 2 h months accepted djufaston. Has passed or has taken place survey in the diagnostic center, and it is concrete anything it has not been told or said. povsilsja a hormone tostesteron. In full rastrojstve t. To. I go with two seams (from laproskapii and in the bottom of a stomach or belly, moreover and the scalp has increased).

Pasenjuk A.M.
30.05.2004, 23:46
It is necessary to solve the problem on purpose or appointment of preparations reducing Testosteron-Depotum + to check up permeability of the remained uterine pipe and pytatsja to become pregnant.

tira
01.06.2004, 09:59
The matter is that I yet do not plan pregnancy. One month ago saw Diane-35 in current 4 h months. In the first month was it's OK, in 2 ohm has passed or missed one tablet and botched work has begun, posletogo as I have drunk up a pack have begun normal monthly. 3 y month a saw of a tablet and not having drunk up 2 tab. Have begun monthly, in 4 ohm month has repeated too most, but tablets remains 9. While I finished drinking botched work them was, and have then begun monthly and I have independently stopped reception of these tablets. Heard about such preparation as " tri-mersi ". Whether I can begin reception of any tablets contraceptive without consultation of the doctor? Without drawing harm to an organism.

Pasenjuk A.M.
03.06.2004, 00:12
It is better to consult with the doctor.