PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, I wish to cut hair, is more exact podravnjat the extremities or ends, ber...

The barbarian
18.05.2004, 11:43
Prompt, please, I wish to cut hair, 4 months are more exact podravnjat the extremities or ends, pregnancy, but mum does not advise, speaks that pregnant women are not recommended to shear hair. Whether the truth it? Or it is vestiges of a society?

Nata
21.05.2004, 05:09
I too hair am afraid to shear, pregnancy 5 months, I go as I do not know who))) though I understand that all this nonsenses and prejudices. To shear hair absolutely safely, all my friends and were sheared and painted also anything))) Probably we such))))

Tanya
24.05.2004, 09:15
ne znaju, ja striglasj, pravda ne krasilasj vo vremja beremennosti. I ni kakih posledstvii. Budjte krasivimi i schastlivimi!

Eva
26.05.2004, 21:21
Not muchte itself also do not exhaust silly prejudices. Be cut. And in general do or make, that you would like, if it will give to you of forces and good mood.

Lada
30.05.2004, 19:54
Both dyeing of hair and a hairstyle is ALL nonsense in comparison with really important, such as genetics, an eutrophy, a way of life...

Maria. Vladivostok
31.05.2004, 13:15
Here and I fine understand, that all etoo predrasudki, but all the same I go as a scarecrow not strizhennoe, but happy or enough;-))))

Alina
02.06.2004, 22:56
One week prior to sorts or labors has gone in salon-it was painted and cut. Vo-the first, I think, when now will have, and vo-the second, from a sort. At home I shall leave, already a beauty:)) All OK.