PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask to help or assist the qualified advice or council, we with despair. There are no children of 7 years. I rub...

Sergey, Olga
01.06.2004, 17:17
I ask to help or assist the qualified advice or council, we with despair. There are no children of 7 years. Pipes are passed or taken place;passable, an endometriosis, disturbances of a hormonal exchange. That it is possible to use from tradits. Medicine and national agents. In advance I thank for the answer.

Oshchepkova S.R.
02.06.2004, 05:31
At presence of any hormonal pathology never treatment is appointed or nominated " for eyes ". It is necessary to survey and you and the husband. Unfortunately, and the national medicine not always helps or assists at hormonal diseases. Try to consult at a homeopathist - gynecologist Tiraspolskogo Ilya Valerevicha " the Moscow homeopathic center " registry: 176 - 18 - 76.

Pasenjuk A.M.
02.06.2004, 21:50
Excuse, on such scanty information I plainly cannot advise anything (similar, my colleagues too cannot) Please, write the detailed letter on alla@03.ru (specify, that accepted, what levels of hormones, what cycle, than hurted or were ill;were sick and tp). I wait, I wish to help or assist you