PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, prompt, at whom as was. I weeks 2 (now at me 14 not...

Alla
29.05.2004, 18:37
Girls, prompt, at whom as was. I weeks 2 (now at me 14 week) do not feel the pregnant woman. The toxicosis has passed or has taken place, the breast became former (before nabuhala), even the stomach or belly became flat, as earlier (and before it was a little bit visible). The doctor speaks, that it's OK, the uterus grows (she simply measures by centimeter and touches or tampers with a stomach or belly), but I doubt, whether it is possible to define or determine only fingers, that all develops. US while to do or make I do not want, the doctor speaks - still early.
Terrible ideas about the stood pregnancy come.
How you of chuvstvovovali on such term?
And how it is possible, except for US, to define or determine stood 7 If any attributes? Perhaps, allocation or a pain? At me anything is not present... Tfu-tfu-fie...

masha
02.06.2004, 10:49
It is impossible so to adjust or set up, similar ideas need to be driven away. The toxicosis has passed or has taken place - so same is remarkable, often the early toxicosis passes or takes place after 12 weeks, the breast and a stomach or belly have changed, probably it is such your feature (you began to feel yourselves is better, pozhtomu the organism comes back in the habitual tonus after the period of a toxicosis). And you hardly can distinguish or recognize independently stood pregnancy, signs till the certain moment can any not be, diagnostics is possible or probable only the doctor and by means of US. Also at the stood pregnancy attributes characteristic for an abortion, in particular krovjanistye allocation from sexual ways can develop. You should trust in the doctor who speaks, that all at you is normal, wait the first session of US and you will hear palpitation of the baby, which razveit all doubts. For successful current pregnancy the positive spirit of future mum is very important. Success.

natasha
02.06.2004, 20:34
For certain at you all is normal. The doctor palpatorno defines or determines height of a uterine fundus and time a bottom or fundus rises, the uterus means grows. In general for the stood pregnancy and term velikovat, usually it occurs or happens up to 8 oh. Weeks. The perfect state of health is very good, that at you, in norm or rate and should be. At me during the first pregnancy and was. Not be too hypochondriac and not trevozhtes-the bases for trouble are not present.