PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! In the beginning of January, and then in February to me have made kriod...

Anastas
01.06.2004, 03:18
Hello, the doctor!
In the beginning of January, and then in February to me have made kriodekstruktsiju eshm (greater or big was). After the second cauterization to me appointed or nominated ozonotherapy, and then geksikon and Methyluracilum (suppositories). Approximately since February I accept marvelon (). kagdyj month approximately on 3 her to week of a cycle begins With February an itch. Sometimes he is felt in a vagina, sometimes outside. I cannot tell or say that he passes or takes place itself as so it turned out what exactly for this time purposes or appointments had all. On cauterization has gone without infections (up to that it was treated and checked up) Sexual life was not. Tell or say please - this itch (always in one and that ge time) can be reaction on OK or it something like a thrush. After monthly it or him is not present. And more a question: the doctor has allowed to become pregnant to me, but has registered still suppositories after last survey. Up to that gin-the endocrinologist has told or said, that I can have problems with conception, therefore the best time right after cancellings OK. How suppositories with Methyluracilum can affect or influence conception?

Malanova T.B.
02.06.2004, 20:28
1. It is necessary to hand over smears on flora at that time. When there is an itch. 2. When you remove or take out the contraception, any medicinal preparations to use it is not necessary.