PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What course of treatment to us should be passed or taken place with the husband, fur-trees have found out in me ureaplasmas...

The anonym
30.05.2004, 19:14
What course of treatment to us should be passed or taken place with the husband, fur-trees have found out a ureaplasma, a staphilococcus and a streptococcus in me? Whether it is necessary for him to hand over too analyses for detection of these bacteria? We in fact can have a different reaction to group of antibiotics.

The anonym
31.05.2004, 09:19
What course of treatment to us should be passed or taken place with the husband, fur-trees have found out a ureaplasma, a staphilococcus and a streptococcus in me? Whether it is necessary for him to hand over too analyses for detection of these bacteria? We in fact can have a different reaction to group of antibiotics.

The anonym
01.06.2004, 05:07
What course of treatment to us should be passed or taken place with the husband? Whether it is necessary for him to hand over too analyses for detection of these bacteria? We in fact can have a different reaction to group of antibiotics.

Oshchepkova S.R.
02.06.2004, 17:41
There is an opportunity to hand over the analysis on a ureaplasma and to define or determine chuvstvitelnomt to antibiotics - the most simple variant. It is better to husband to hand over analyses - to him treatment will be appointed or nominated by the urologist. Can address in scientific research institute of Urology ph. 367 - 6464 - record on reception. Treatment and to you, and the partner the doctor can appoint or nominate only after survey, in view of other your diseases.