PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Term of 16 weeks the biggest. The second pregnancy. The first zeshevelilsja in 19...

Elena
30.05.2004, 19:08
Term of 16 weeks the biggest. The second pregnancy. The first zeshevelilsja in 19, 5 weeks, was born in 39. And the second already. The gynecologist speaks: " confuse in movements of an intestine ". But he does not move, he tolkaesja is with what you will not confuse, especially the second pregnancy. Prompt, so happens? Or to him something not so? Mozhen it is necessary to run to be checked

The know-it-all
01.06.2004, 05:37
And happens! The woman starts to feel the first shevelenija at the first pregnancy in 18 20 weeks, at repeated - from 16 weeks. So at all of you in norm or rate, do not worry!

Katya
01.06.2004, 07:48
Elena, you know, I vot-here will have 12 weeks, and I of catching that I feel shevelenie the child. Too the second pregnancy. So you are not lonely.

The know-it-all
02.06.2004, 08:56
On term of 12 weeks the woman CAN not feel shevelenija the child. A variant two: or the duration of gestation is established or installed not correctly, or it seems to you, what is it the child.

Pasenjuk A.M.
02.06.2004, 16:42
Probably, that the woman feels shevelenija rebnka before habitual terms, it is connected with faster maturing a fetus (the truth seldom), with the constitution. It not a pathology