PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, my name is Anyuta, me 23 years. Three months ago has made abortion...

Anyuta
31.05.2004, 00:05
Hello, my name is Anyuta, me 23 years. Three months ago has made abortion, monthly go very plentiful went to doctors, anything dangerous have not found, yesterday to the husband made love and at me the blood, very light began to be allocated in small quantities or amounts, today in the morning with urine I have seen again bloody allocation, but besides poor or scanty and all. Monthly were two weeks ago. What is it can be. And whether it is possible with you posovetvatsja about gemoroja?

Soboleva L.I.
01.06.2004, 08:25
Hello, Anyuta! On a background of abortion enough often there are hormonal disturbances. Similar allocation at them not a rarity. If you have an erosion also she could cause vydeleny. As to a hemorrhoids - that I know - I can tell, but the qualified answer to you is better for receiving at the proctologist.

The anonym
01.06.2004, 23:44
Thanks for the answer.
Yes, I have an erosion but how it or her to cure? If you know methods, without vmeshivanija doctors please, write, it or she can be cured in house conditions. Tell please about a hemorrhoids, at me he has begun more recently, all over again simply something hurted or was ill;was sick in a straight line keshke, the vein, absolutely small, but morbid has then got out, I began to insert a potato, to me have told or said it helps or assists, he has passed or has taken place. And now I feel, that all is fast to repeat. Whether there can be it iz-for proctal or anal sex, my husband sometimes asks asks about it or this, for me it is very morbid question, therefore it happens very much and very seldom. How it is possible to get rid of it or him? In advance thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
02.06.2004, 15:21
February, 11th 2003 06 : 01 : 41
Thanks for the answer. Yes, I have an erosion but how it or her to cure? If you know methods, without vmeshivanija doctors please, write, it or she can be cured in house conditions. Tell please about a hemorrhoids, at me he has begun more recently, all over again simply something hurted or was ill;was sick in a straight line keshke, the vein, absolutely small, but morbid has then got out, I began to insert a potato, to me have told or said it helps or assists, he has passed or has taken place. And now I feel, that all is fast to repeat. Whether there can be it iz-for proctal or anal sex, my husband sometimes asks asks about it or this, for me it is very morbid question, therefore it happens very much and very seldom. How it is possible to get rid of it or him? In advance thanks.