PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me the raised or increased Prolactinum. For 23 day m/ts - 860 at norm or rate...

Yana
01.06.2004, 10:41
Hello. At me the raised or increased Prolactinum. For 23 day m/ts - 860 at norm or rate 91 698 microns E/l. In 2 months it was necessary to retake a blood on Prolactinum in other laboratory for 20 day m/ts - 662.8 nme/l (67 720). The endocrinologist has registered to drink mastodinon. Accepted 2 months After reception the raised or increased weariness, a constant sleepiness even was observed when I shall sleep, irritability, 1. Whether there can be it consequences of reception mastodinona or concurrence is simple? Perhaps, Prolactinum has too gone down? After reception mastodinona control a/to on Prolactinum did not do or make, because, having got to other endocrinologist, she has told or said, that there is no necessity to hand over control a/to on hormones, t. To. From US it is visible, that disturbances are, and consequently and PRL still high and has registered to drink Bromocriptinum. Results of the US made for 12 day m/ts (in 4 months after reception mastodinona): a uterus 423343 mm. A myometrium of homogeneous structure or frame. Endometry 6 mm in a phase of a proliferation. Ovaries: pr. 3423 mm of average ehogennosti with haot. raspolozh. fol. d 5, 7, 8 mm; left 3524 mm of average ehogennosti with haot. raspolozh. fol. d 5, 7, 8 mm. Zakl: disturbance m/ts. Tell or say, please, 2. Whether really by results of US it is possible to tell or say, what Prl still high? To what attributes? 3. Can, vse-taki it is necessary to make control a/to on hormones? If yes, you what in general could not specify precisely hormones and in what days m/ts it is necessary to hand over? The matter is that doctors speak - to a miscellaneous: who on 20 22 d. m/ts, who on 22 24, A/to on hormones of a thyroid gland in norm or rate. One of doctors has told or said, that by results of my US it is possible to draw a conclusion that takes place SPKJA. 4. To what attributes it can be learned or found out on US? As have registered Bromocriptinum, at me a question: 5. Whether treats Bromocriptinum SPKJA? 6. Me the back pain even more often began to disturb. Has made massage. The doctor has told or said, that a loin in the excellent or different form. Heard, that the similar pain can cause an inflammation of organs of a small basin. If so do not prompt how it can be revealed?

Kamenetskij B.A.
02.06.2004, 04:42
Yana! I Shall try - to answer to the order your questions: 1. Whether there can be it consequences of reception mastodinona or concurrence is simple? It can be connected with reception of a preparation. 2. Whether really by results of US it is possible to tell or say, what Prl still high? I am engaged uz-in diagnostics of longly enough and such attributes, unfortunately I do not know. To what attributes? It is a question to yours lech. To the doctor. 3. Can, vse-taki it is necessary to make control a/to on hormones? I and have acted or arrived. If yes, you what in general could not specify precisely hormones and in what days m/ts it is necessary to hand over? For Prolactinum greater value or meaning;importance has not concrete days 2 - oh phases of a cycle, and correctness of a fence of a blood: Before a capture of a blood it is necessary to exclude: exercise stresses (including the sexual relations), reception of alcohol, smoking is minimal for an hour up to a capture of a blood, thermal influences (sauna). To exclude stress during a capture of a blood. During a capture surveyed should be in rest, sitting or laying, on an empty stomach. The capture of a blood should be made in 3 4 hours after the patient has woken up.
One of doctors has told or said, that by results of my US it is possible to draw a conclusion that takes place SPKJA. 4. To what attributes it can be learned or found out on US? Exist uz-attributes SPKJA. As have registered Bromocriptinum, at me a question: 5. Whether treats Bromocriptinum SPKJA? There Are schemes or plans of purpose or appointment of Bromocriptinum for restoration of an ovulation. 6. Me the back pain even more often began to disturb. Has made massage. The doctor has told or said, that a loin in the excellent or different form. Heard, that the similar pain can cause an inflammation of organs of a small basin. If so do not prompt how it can be revealed? Make ordinary smears and a wedge. The analysis of a blood.