PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Whether tell or say please I can infect the sexual partner...

Lena X.
30.05.2004, 02:18
Good afternoon! Whether tell or say please I can infect the sexual partner hladmidiozom after reception of antibiotics and course of treatment. Before treatment of sexual communication or connection with it or him was not. Now 1 20 and 4 + as it it is possible to explain credits? What analyses it is necessary to hand over to be checked up on all the basic infections?

Malanova T.B.
31.05.2004, 08:59
No, do not infect. Now for revealing infitsirovannosti do or make PTSR or DNA diagnostics on all the diseases passed sexual by.

lena X.
31.05.2004, 15:12
Dokotor, thanks for your answer. It would be desirable vse-taki to learn or find out a credit 1 20 and 4 + is means that I completely have recovered or the infection can come to light again, for example, if I shall catch a cold or under any conditions? Thanks in advance.

Malanova T.B.
02.06.2004, 02:25
Lena, you have given the depersonalized credits, there are no norms or rates of laboratory, therefore I cannot to interpret yielded results. Cold itself is not provotsirjushchim the moment, and here depression of immunity - yes.