PDA

Просмотр полной версии : THE DOCTOR HAS FOUND OUT THE UREAPLASMA, SMALL EROSION, LEUCOCYTES, AND THE POLYP IN ME. VRA...

LU
01.06.2004, 19:31
The DOCTOR HAS found out the UREAPLASMA, SMALL EROSION, LEUCOCYTES, And the POLYP in me. The DOCTOR HAS told or said THAT LEUCOCYTES IT VOSPOLENIE CAUSED or CALLED by the UREAPLASMA And EROSION TOO IZ-FOR IT or her. E it is necessary TO TREAT UR-MU, And EROSION WHILE TREAT NOT it is necessary she CAN PASS or TAKE place ITSELF, ICHTO IF I SHALL GIVE birth or SHALL TRAVAIL to THAT to me she WILL not prevent, And HERE the POLYP NEEDS TO be DELETED. WHETHER I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN or FIND out EROSION CAN REALLY PASS or REALLY TAKE place ITSELF OR IT or she NEEDS TO be TREATED? And IF I SHALL remove the POLYP THROUGH WHAT TIME I CAN BECOME pregnant And IF JAVDRUG I SHALL become pregnant And I SHALL not remove IT or HIM IT KAKNIBUD WILL affect or influence the CHILD And ON LABORS, CAN be WHAT NIBUD COMPLICATIONS OR is better than IT or HIM REMOVE UP TO PROSPECTIVE PREGNANCY.

Malanova T.B.
02.06.2004, 00:45
To begin it is necessary skolpita and a ureaplasmosis - it to follow a policy of antibacterial therapy. Erosion - it is necessary to make a colposcopy and onkotsitologiju then it is possible to speak about tactics of treatment (probably and conservative metsnoe treatment). A polyp - it or him to delete it is necessary, but only after reception of control good smears. If a polyp to not delete, complications during pregnancy and an abortion are possible or probable.