PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Duration of gestation of 12 weeks, scheduled UZi has revealed the raised or increased size of hiluses...

Tatyana
29.05.2004, 00:54
Duration of gestation of 12 weeks, scheduled UZi has revealed the raised or increased size collar zony-3, the doctor speaks that the child will be exact daun and directs or refers on abortion. I know, that in such cases beremenyh send to genetics, but at us in a solitude the genetics on the nearest to pair or steam thousand kilometers simply is not present. Pregnancy very desired and long-awaited. To me of 25 years, relatives with such disease in rodne are not present. WHAT to me to do or make??

Malanova T.B.
01.06.2004, 21:31
In 12 weeks obvious developmental anomalies are put only. The Down cannot sometimes define or determine on US up to sorts or labors. So on your place I while have left pregnancy. For for revealing defects term of 18 24 weeks is defining or determining. Besides during same time the blood on such hormones, as HGCH, alfa-a fetoprotein, 17 OP, Oestradiolum surrenders. Deviations or rejections from the norm or rate corresponding or meeting a duration of gestation, speak about defects.