PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ranshe before the beginning of a cycle there were very morbid sensations. Has started to accept...

Natalia
01.06.2004, 07:24
Ranshe before the beginning of a cycle there were very morbid sensations. Has started to accept diane-35. With 10 go day after the beginning of reception the same sensations - morbid enough in a bottom of a stomach or belly have begun. Especially became aggravated at exaltation, a frigorism. Last tablet from a cycle has drunk 18 go November, today already 21 oe and the cycle and has not begun. From the middle of reception Diane-35 vein regular sexual zhznju. About. I accept first time. Tell or say, with what such delay and why there were pains during reception of a preparation can be connected? Very much I ask - help or assist, respond. Very much I worry.

Svetlana
01.06.2004, 21:07
I too accept Diane-35, already 5 j month. Morbid sensations like I would not shall remember. Personally at me the menses begins on 7 j day after reception of last tablet, and so all time. So do not worry, all should be by way of. And in general is better to go to the gynecologist that has consulted you on all questions, especially if he to you and has registered OK. He both will explain all of you, and will look or see, and will calm.