PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know how to live further. After a birth of the child (now to him year) at me palates...

Alain
01.06.2004, 16:30
I do not know how to live further. After a birth of the child (now to him year) at me a small colpoptosis. Not so strong to do or make operation, but instead of an accurate input or entrance in vaginas as was up to sorts or labors, now a greater or big hole, and in it or her both walls of a vagina - both forward, and back are visible. A horrifying show. And the husband at me is not present, the husband can and has endured, as for the child has suffered, and I now should get or start the man so who will be got or started when there such horror. Good only it was visible, and to the touch, that something at once is clear not so, instead of accurate dyrochki ridge walls of a vagina at once are probed or palpated. I still hoped, what not so all is appreciable, even to the touch, but not so dyvno there was a sex after which the man sraz has asked that there me not as at all women and to meet more has not wanted. The gynecologist has told or said, that to me has still carried, very weak degree of a ptosis and about any operation and speech cannot be, swing or pump press (that I did or made year - nothing has changed). Here is how now to live, in 25 years to remain without the man, without love, without sex?

Malanova T.B.
01.06.2004, 19:58
CHto-something you too gloomy look at a life. And to itself contradict. If the ptosis small also does not demand operative treatment any the man cannot define or determine anything. If loja you it is so important problem, make a plasty.