PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 32 weeks. It was observed in a hospital with gistozom. Pricked a papaverine, pi...

Oksana
01.06.2004, 14:13
At me 32 weeks. It was observed in a hospital with gistozom. Pricked a papaverine, drank Riboxinum. So nothing has helped or assisted, have written out. And fiber that as was and est-0, 66. Local has registered an Euphyllinum, Curantylum, Riboxinum. And tolku-that? Both swelled, and I swell. There were onychalgias and a loin. In a hospital I do not want, vseravno uselessly. So vsetaki helps or assists from gistoza? And that such impression, that from all illnesses or diseases one medicines...

Oshchepkova S.R.
01.06.2004, 19:06
At gestoze appoint or nominate: an Euphyllinum tab. Or v/in, Trentalum (Curantylum), magnesia v/in, diuretic grasses, Riboxinum, Essentiale (mezim - forte, Allocholum), restriction of a liquid up to 1, 5 litres and in. Salts up to 1., and also acute, salty, smoked, sweet, days of limited intake of food: milkly - tvorozhennye, fruit, vegetable, meat. Onychalgias can be connected with edemas, veins, nerves. Edemas remove or take out: an Euphyllinum, magnesia, diuretic grasses. Trentalum and an Euphyllinum improve uterinely - a placental blood flow. Treatment gestoza always complex, therefore there can be preparations which you earlier accepted.