PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. In the past to year I had a stood pregnancy on...

Tatyana, 30 years
31.05.2004, 11:51
Hello, the doctor.
In the past to year I had a stood pregnancy on term 17 ned., the embryos has stopped in development on 13 ned. In 12 ned. It has been made by the US, any deviations or rejections it was revealed not, approximately during same time there was a virus infection (a rhinitis, t - 37, 4, it was treated oksolinovoj by ointment). During pregnancy analyses on an infection (a chlamydia, toksoplazma, a ureaplasma, a mycoplasma, TSMVI, a virus of simple herpes) - result negative have been made. After a currettage inspection was spent: analyses on an infection - result totzhe, 17 in norm or rate, Prolactinum and Testosteron-Depotum in norm or rate, is made monitoring a follicle (a failure of II phase of a cycle). The doctor has told or said, that the most probable reasons: a failure of II phase and the transferred or carried catarrhal disease also has recommended for prophylaxis to have a drink Djufaston during 2 h cycles about 11 25 day.
Tell or Say, please, your opinion in occasion of the diagnosis and treatments.
Thankful in advance.

Kamenetskij B.A.
01.06.2004, 18:34
I think, that a virus infection the most probable reason of the stood pregnancy.