PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I am pregnant. To us 6 7 nedelek. Today I have noticed, that on...

JUlja
29.05.2004, 10:00
The dear doctor, I am pregnant. To us 6 7 nedelek. Today I have noticed, that on fingernails or nails white specks began to appear. Probably, it from a disadvantage of a calcium or I am mistaken? I accept prenatal vitamins, in them of 200 mg. The calcium, but, probably, does not suffice it or this. Advise, what products need to be used to resupply a calcium?

Malanova T.B.
31.05.2004, 06:40
JUlja, you have a doctor in consultation which and all 4 weeks will define or determine, that to you is what to accept.

About fingernails or nails
01.06.2004, 18:02
What is the time already there are these specks? White specks which in people are called " to a new thing " - certainly, to new things of the attitude or relation has no)). But so stresses often are expressed. On a site of specks it is possible to define or determine date of stress, or excitement, proceeding from growth rate of fingernails or nails: for example, if the speck is located approximately in the middle of a fingernail considering, that on the average the fingernail (from a skin up to an end of a finger) grows for 6 weeks such speck speaks that something serious or strained or intense has occured or happened at you about 3 weeks ago. Here also recollect. By the way, about physiological and psychological factors it is possible to learn or find out as well from various roughnesses, longitudinal or cross-section or transversal grooves.