PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I have met the guy whom it is very good to me carries...

Jeanne
31.05.2004, 18:08
Hello! I have met the guy whom it is very good to me concerns, very clever and formed. But at it or him strannovataja appearance, something similar on underdeveloped (the oblong face, a high forehead, legs or foots in kolenkah adjoin (will sound more correctly), sometimes he holds ladoshku izognutoj inside (the brush of an arm or a hand bends), and other movements too guard. The torso at it or him is developed normally, and legs or foots korotkovaty. Whether he can be ill or sick with any chromosomal illness or disease? Parents normal, he the afterthought, to him of 36 years the candidate of sciences and vyiigryvaet the international competitions. Thanks.

Vlad
01.06.2004, 18:01
Hello. At my girl negative rezus-the factor, at me - positive. Whether we can have children? The probability of complications is how much great? I know, that my mother (too a "negative" blood) very hardly wore me, and then to her also have forbidden me to feed with milk: she actually poisoned or persecuted me. Very much it would be desirable to receive the answer, and that, I look, the doctor here it is not visible: (