PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, prompt please, pregnancy 11 I week, and a toxicosis...

Anyuta
01.06.2004, 12:02
Hello, prompt please, pregnancy 11 I week, and the toxicosis is not present. Like at all is, and at me is not present. I certainly understand what is it well but as that is surprising. And more speak if there is no toxicosis then there will be a boy and if there is that the girl. Whether the truth it. At me the husband madly wants the girl. Whether it is possible as that will be calculated by whom or it is impossible.:)) Thanks.

Ekaterina.
01.06.2004, 17:51
The toxicosis is a reaction of an organism to changes. Means at All of you has passed or has taken place smoothly. I too in the second pregnancy did not have a toxicosis. In occasion of calculations is it is impossible, it is possible to increase only a share of probability at conception (but it yet a guarantee). Will go on US to 22 24 weeks and learn or find out a floor. If to speak about communication or connection of a toxicosis with a floor of the child - believe, it is all nonsense. With medical t. z. The floor of the child cannot influence adaptation of an organism to reorganization. As an example I can result or bring - at me the first was born the boy, the toxicosis was. With the second (soon to give birth or travail) the toxicosis was not. Success to you!