PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. My problem in that that at me morbid, chrezvychajn...

Marina
31.05.2004, 17:18
Hello, the doctor. My problem in that that at me morbid, extremely plentiful and long monthly. In female consultation to me have not told or said anything articulate, ostensibly it is such my feature. But something in fact can be made with it or this?!!!! The therapist has told or said that a profuseness - from my anemia but when I under its or his reference poprinimala Fenjuls, have not felt any changes. Whether it is possible for something to change, not resorting to such cardinal way how to give birth or travail to the child (as to me have advised in ZHK)?

Oshchepkova S.R.
01.06.2004, 17:14
You it is necessary to look. It is necessary to find out the reason of such menses, t. To. There are methods of treatment, but they depend on an original cause of disease. You can address on reception in MTS " Biotest LNN " ph. 265 - 52 44 to Oshchepkovoj that will not repeat all of research, take with yourself all the analyses given by US, t. e. That to you did or made all.